ISO 9001 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT
ISO 9001 is a standard for quality management for business processes with a focus on the following areas:
- Customer focus.
- Employee commitment.
- Process orientation.
- Continuous improvement.
- Fact-based decisions.
- Relationship management.
ISO 14001 - ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
ISO 14001 is an international management system standard for planning, implementing, follow-up and continuous improvement of the organizations environmental work. ISO 14001 certification involves purposeful and documented improvements in the following areas:
- Increased efficiency in the use of resources and materials per delivered benefit.
- Sustainable product development from a life cycle perspective.
- Business wide adaptation towards the circular economy.
- Business development with sustainability as a core business concept.
- Increased goodwill and credibility of the organization and increased competence internally.
- Improved dialogue with stakeholders, smarter procurement and improved supplier relations.